Shipping & Returns
Please allow the following delivery times:
UK Standard Service
- Usually takes 2-4 days but Royal Mail officially suggests allowing up to 7 days.
- Cost: £2.60 plus £1.60 per additional book.
UK Courier Next Day Service
- Orders received by 1pm will be dispatched for delivery on the next business day. A signature may be required upon delivery.
- Cost: £5.50 and £1.50 per extra book.
Europe and the Republic of Ireland
- Usually takes 7-14 days.
- Cost: £6.99 for one book and £2.00 per additional book
Rest of the world
- Usually takes 10-21 days.
- Cost: £8.99 per book and £3.00 per additional book
Because books will often not fit through letterboxes they will not be left by the Post Office. You should receive a card saying they were unable to deliver - but these cards are not always left. In the event of non-delivery please check with your local sorting office to see if the books are there and awaiting collection. If you have done this and have still not received you book please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to dispatch all books or the day of ordering or the next working day.
There are a number of stages to our system. Please check that you have received a confirmation of your order by email from Worldpay (i.e. that you have paid using their secure e-commerce gateway). If you have not received an email from Worldpay you have probably not been charged for the goods and your order has failed for some reason. If you wish to confirm this please email email@example.com
Once payment of your order is processed you will receive an email from Red Planet Publishing Ltd detailing your order. Please check these details. If any of them are incorrect please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Return of books
We hope you are fully satisfied with your books however in the unlikely event that you are not fully satisfied please follow the returns procedure below.
- Should you wish to return your order following delivery you may do so by informing us within 10 working days of receipt of delivery. Books must be returned to us and we ask that you take reasonable care when handling them and return them to us unused and in their original packaging, where possible.
- Please confirm your intent to return the order by calling us on 01480 891777 within 10 working days of receipt; we will confirm to you a returns address and reference for your package.
- The cost of returning the books once delivered is at your own cost and risk.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to any returned books in transit and as such, we recommend that you return the books through a trackable service.
- When returning books please carefully package them together with your returns reference..
- Where we have agreed to the return of books they must be returned to us within 14 days of the notice of intent.
- If you exercise your right to return your order, subject to our receiving the books in unused and undamaged condition, any refunds will be made within two working days of receipt.
- If you are returning the books due to being unwanted we reserve the right not to refund the cost of post and packing.